Time

Time can be measured in seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, decades and centuries.

There are 6 parts of a clock, they are: Hour Hand, Minute Hand, Hour Division, Minute Division, Past Side and To Side. The hour hand is the short hand and the minute hand is the long hand. The minute division is the small dots and the hour division is the big numbers. The Past side is the right side and the To side is the left side.

Time is showing the progress of the world from the past to the present and the future.

4 thoughts on “Time

1. Malo e lelei Siniva
    I enjoyed reading your blog post about time and I learnt the 6 parts of the clock. You did well on explaining the parts of the clock.
    I think you need to improve on telling how to tell the time because there might be some people not knowing how to tell time.
    Do you know why clocks exist?
    I knew that the hour hand was shorter than the minute hand. Great job for explaining the 6 parts of the clock.

1. Malo e lelei Lisea
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post and giving me feedback. I think clocks exist so we could know what’s the time. Do you know why time exist?

1. Malo e lelei Lisea
          Thank you for answering my question, I agree with you because I think that time exist so we can keep on track of what’s the time.